Thursday, November 15, 2007

I will post the results from the prelims here. I have not posted much lately as I have been trying to dig myself out of the nice big hole I got into after the first round, and Dave and Mark have been doing a good job of keeping theirs updated. Once its all over I will post my thoughts on the event.

For now here are the semi-finalists and country finishing order.

CPLR
Shulman
Onda
Somenzini
Matt
Akiba
BPLR
Silvestri
Carrier
Jesky
Wissinger
Marquet
Suzuki
Friggeri
Dierickx
Beschorner
Rubin
Ulsamer
Fremming
Mayr
Northest
Graselli
Danksagmuller
Filgas
Van Vliet
Bloodworth

Warm-up pilots
Robinson
Shaden


Country order of finish
France
USA
Japan
Italy
Germany
Belgium
Austria
Swiss
Argentina
Canada
Austailia
China
Russia
South Africa
UK
Ireland
Korea
Ecuador
Hong Kong
Chile
Brazil
COlumbia
Suriname
Thailand
Venezuela
Singapore
Liechtenstein
Norway
Netherlands
Sweden
San Marino
Portugal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Team Canada!

Unknown said...

What happen on the 15th? It seem as if both you and Dez stopped blogging on this date......
Ivan