Friday, July 16, 2010

At the Nats

Well, we did finally make it lol. After about 3000km and two very long days of driving we got into Muncie about 10pm local time on Thursday.

Today we slept in, which was nice for me since its the first time in a long time I have not been awoken in the middle of the night by an 8 month old! I almost forgot what is was like to get a good sleep lol.

We spent the day getting the planes put together and a few flights adjusting to the drop from 3500' asl down to the altitude here in Muncie. Also the heat and humidity takes a little getting used to, so we put the ez-up to good use.

Tomorrow will be more of the same, more people are arriving to the site all the time and I expect to see a few friends from Ontario make the trip and arrive tomorrow night.

Unfortunately Nedim and I didn't bring any gear to get pictures off the camera, so we need to make a trip to the store to pick up a cable or card reader so that we can get some pics posted.

Chad

Sent from my iPad

No comments: